Objectifs de ce thème de recherche
Mots clés de cette thématique:
Compatibilité électromagnétique (CEM), caractérisation, mesures, modélisation, optimisation, méthode inverse, champ proche, méthode des Moments, sûreté de fonctionnement, vieillissement de composants,….
Liste des dernières publications
Circuits Radiations", Electromagnetic Compatibility, IEEE Transactions on, Vol:58, issue:03, June 2016.
· Pichon, L.; Briki, I.; Ben Hadj Slama, J.," Shielding effectiveness of perforated screens through an inverse problem-based resolution", Magnetics, IEEE Transactions on, Vol:PP, issue:99 December 2015.
· S. Douzi, M. Tlig, J. Ben Hadj Slama, "Experimental investigation on the evolution of a conducted-EMI buck converter after thermal aging tests of the MOSFET", Microelectronics Reliability, Vol. 55, Issues 9–10, Aug.–Sept. 2015, pp 1391–1394.
· S. Saidi and J. Ben Hadj Slama, "Near-Field Technique based on PZMI, GA and ANN: Application to Power Electronics Systems," Electromagnetic Compatibility, IEEE Trans. on. vol.56, no.4, pp.784,791, Aug. 2014.
· W. Labiedh and J. Ben Hadj Slama, "Contribution of the PSO in the Electromagnetic Inverse Method in terms of Convergence and Simplicity of implementation," Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications, Vol.28, n° 14, Oct. 2014.
· M. Tlig, J. Ben Hadj Slama, M.A. Belaid, "Conducted and radiated EMI evolution of power RF N-LDMOS after accelerated ageing tests, " Microelectronics Reliability, Vol. 53, Issues 9–11, Sept.–Nov. 2013, pp 1793-1797,
· S. Saidi and J. Ben Hadj Slama, "Improving convergence time of the electromagnetic inverse method based on genetic algorithm using the PZMI and neural network," Progress In Electromagnetics Research B, (PIER-B), Vol. 51, 389-406, 2013.
· S. Saidi and J. Ben Hadj Slama, "Analysis and modeling of power Mosfet radiation," Progress In Electromagnetics Research M (PIER-M), Vol. 31, 247-262, 2013.