The LATIS research laboratory maintains collaborations with national and international research and industrial structures.
On the national level
- Research structures: REGIM (ENIS), LSE (ENIT), ESEVIER (ENIM)
- Tunisian organizations: National Archives of Tunis, CETIME, CERT, TELNET, Sahloul Hospital, Emergency Department CHU Fatouma Bourguiba
At the international level
- CyberSecurity Laboratory of University of Louisville, USA
- Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of Tennessee, Knoxville.
- Research Institute for Embedded Electronic Systems (IRSEEM) at ESIGELEC, Rouen.
- Information Technology and Energy Systems and Applications (SATIE) at the National Training School of Cachan (Ecole Normale de Cachan)
- Electrical Engineeing Department, College of Engineering, Qatar
- Khalifa University, UAE
- DIVA, Fribourg, Switzerland
- Department of Image and Information Processing, Brest
- Partner of the project Euromed 3 + 3 AIDA: Associated laboratories: LORIA-INRIA Laboratory Nancy; LITIS, University of Rouen; CVC, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona; LRI, University of Annaba, Algeria, IRF – SIC, University of Agadir, Morocco (co-supervision of doctoral student)
- Member of the DAAD Project: "On the Way to the Information Society" (ENIT, Technische Universität Braunschweig, ENIS)
- Tuniso-Egyptian Project: Development of teaching platforms for distance practical work
- AUF-PCSI project of micro and nano-embedded electronic systems (biomedical applications)